Phone +39 347 962 3351
Padua, 13 may 198O
Digital Project Manager, with 10+ years on marketing and communication projects experience, in the FMCG, food, medical, automotive, insurance sectors. My profile combines the pragmatic aspects of project management with creative design thinking skills. Starting from data analysis, I design solutions those generate new value on multi-faceted organic scenarios. Thanks to my analytical thinking, I can easily identify the project potential aspects and create solutions with high impact on the entire design life cycle. My working passion and the knowledge of the digital world system allow me to plan complex projects breaking them in short-term milestones. In this way I can optimize the working process and build empathic relationships with internal and external suppliers teams. Curiosity, reliability and perseverance in facing challenges outside my comfort zone characterize, inspire and excites me in my work and personal life.
- Concept – Prototyping – Presentations
- E2E Projects Development and Optimization
- Stakeholder and Resource Management
- Visionary – Creative – Design thinker
- Curious – Tenacious – Flexible
- Strong work ethic and Team working
- AWARD WINNING – Olio Cuore Digital Restyling 22° Mediastars (2018)
- AWARD WINNING – CDG Green Communication System Sustainability Excellence, Fondazione Cesaretti (2011)
- E2E SERVICE DESIGN – Ortofish, City Food Maker
Agriculture ecosystem project based on aquaponics community supply chain.
- E2E SERVICE DESIGN – Heroplants
Community based project focused on indoor plants to improve people well-being
- E2E SERVICE DESIGN – The Woods, Digital Ecosystem. New agency unit set up and maintaining
GTC (brand of WPP ), Milan (2019 – Today)
Digital Project Manager & Senior Art Director EMEA | Team FCA
As part of the Mopar Digital Team EMEA (FCA after-sale brand), I used my entrepreneurial spirit, perseverance and my technical skills to propose, implement and manage highly innovative projects. I largely achieved the customer’s expectations and managed to make him a part of the user-centric design process. In GTC learned the value of working in a HQ hub on 1O markets, for a brand that must shape communication in support of the other brands of the FCA group (Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth, Fiat Professional).
- Definition and planning of time and workflow in projects from 50k to 300k budget – Optimization of production processes Introduction of software for management and prototyping – Presentations at C-levels – 3 teams suppliers management.
- Creativity and production coordination: Introduction of cross-platform and cross-brand content strategy – Content page interface Landing page – E-commerce – Digital and social campaigns – Web-series video – UI – UX – Interactive prototyping – 3D Shooting.
CLIENTS: Mopar EMEA, Moparstore.it, Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth, Fiat Professional.
THE WOODS – DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM (by Jinglebell Communication), Milan (2016-2018)
Digital Project Manager & Creative Director
After the project of the Barilla Restaurants interactive windows in New York, I created the new digital company unit, The Woods, cultivating the day by day relationship with customers and suppliers. Mainly focused on Olio Cuore digital management, historical Italian oil brand. The increase in sales and consumer perception, thanks to the data-driven digital content strategy prize-winner at the 22nd Mediastars, has allowed Olio Cuore to expand its product range. Here I have learned to manage the customer relationship, organizing workshops and annual investment plans. I have acquired proven knowledge of the most used digital media. I have assimilated how to create a high value engaging content with the building digital ecosystems aim, combine the brand’s objectives and the needs of the consumer.
- Project planning (time, quality, cost) with 5O-1OOk project budget – Support in the preparation of quotation and contracts – Tasks management – Optimization of processes – Public speaking – Customer management Ideation of workshops – Selection and management of internal (6 people) and foreign suppliers (5 teams) remotely – Quality supervision with creative management of 3 junior resources.
- Digital Projects (Web Portals, UI, UX, SEO, SEM, Display) – Social (Data-driven Content Strategy, Social Channels Launch, Web-series, Shooting Management) – Phygital (Interactive Showcases, Apps, Conferences, Strategic Tenders).
CLIENTS: Olio Cuore, Barilla, Coop, Xbox, Microsoft, BMW, Zabov, Gruppo Végé, Marco Sacco, Venus, Spaio, Euphidra, Zeta Pharm.
HMC, Bozen (2O1O – 2O16)
Creative Team Leader
Dealing with 36O ° communication on launch and localization projects for the Italian market, I represented the agency’s strategic, creative and digital reference. Thanks to this experience, I worked on the entire project life cycle, starting from the study of the concept and arriving at the launch on the market.
- Multi-project and multilingual management – Strategic and creative presentations – Direct contact with the customer – 3 teams supplier management – Coordination of 7 internal resources – 6 Junior designer training.
- Branding (Competitor analysis, Positioning, Corporate Identity, Packaging) – Digital projects (UX, UI, Web design, E-commerce, Development) – Integrated multilingual campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital).
CLIENTS: Pompadour, Loacker, Monogramo, Pasta Felicetti, Cantina Terlano, Amica Chips, Chenot, LyoPharm, Piscine Castiglione, Mottolino Ski District, ITAS Insurance, Teatro Stabile Bolzano.
OTHER EXPERIENCES(2009 – 2005)
COMUNICAZIONI SOCIALI, Milan
Senior Art director – BTL, Branding, Web
BRAND PORTAL, Milan
Art Director – BTL
UNIVISUAL – BRAND CONSULTING, Milan
Junior Graphic Designer – Branding
DIPARTIMENTO DI PROTEZIONE CIVILE, Rome
DDE, DESIGN DIFFUSION EDIZIONI, Milan
Junior Editorial Design Internship
- Digital Transformation, Executive Master, Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, Milan (2O16 – 2O17)
- Strategic Marketing Management, Executive Master, Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, Milan (2O14 – 2O15)
- Industrial Design, University Degree, Politecnico, Milan (1999 – 2OO5)
THESIS: Handmade Signage System for Temporary Housing Settlements
- Workshop Design for Disaster, Design Academy, Eindhoven, NL (2OO5) – Typography and Book Design, Bauer, Milan (2OO5), ERASMUS, Ècole Supérieure d’Art Graphique – Penninghen, Paris – FR (2OO3)
- Geometra, Diploma, ITG – G. Belzoni, Padua (1994 – 1999)
- Becoming an Agile digital project manager
- Agile at work: planning with agile user stories
- Project management simplified
- Learning Gantt charts
- PM: solving common project problems
- Google ADs essential training
- Excel for marketers
- Aquaponic gardening: growing fish and vegetables
- Management: Project planning, Task management, Times, Costs, Quality, Workflow, Documentation, Management of suppliers and internal resources, Tutoring, Presentations
- Web & Graphic Design: UX e UI design, Content design, Art direction, Brand identity, Packaging, ADV
- Social Media: Content format design, Editorial plan, Community building, Target identification, Facebook ads, Report
- Digital: Migration management, DEM, SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting, Google ads.
Strong flexibility in the study and use of new software and technologies thanks to the in-depth research methodology, self-learning and curiosity in experimentation.
- PM tools: Jira, Clickup, Basecamp, Wrike, Ntask
- Design & Prototyping: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Interactive PDF, Affinity.
- Office: Google Drive Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- CMS: WordPress, Shopify, Etsy, Drupal, Joomla, Basic code programming (CSS, HTML, PHP)
- Social Platform: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Blog
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Pixel, Facebook Business Manager, FanPageKarma.
- Italian: Native speaker
- English: Advanced (C.1)
- French: Pre-intermediate (A)
Online in-depth courses, especially on the Linkedin Learning platform.
Observing the growth of my rare plants and spread their progress by implementing the heroplants.it project.
Testing new agricultural techniques for the Ortofish project conceived during the master in Digital Transformation.
Organizing exotic trips out of my comfort zone, returning full of new ideas.
Keeping fit by cycling, running and doing crossfit.